Today I was thinking about Greg rescuing a couple of guys who had engine trouble up by Monte Cristo... taking them clear back down the mountain to the gas station to get some things and then back up... all he said when he got home was how disgusted he was that these guys had gotten so lost by using a GPS system... they were supposed to end up in Huntsville and were all the way up on Monte Cristo 'cause they had followed a GPS!! It just made smile... Greg is the 'don't ask for directions' kind of guy! He reminds me of the Brad Paisley song 'I'm still a guy'!! The good news is... he rarely get's lost!
Yesterday, I asked boy #2 to do something and he turned and walked off without doing it, I raised my voice and said "Bryson... what did I just ask you to do?" He replied "Gee's mom, you don't have to yell, what you do have to do is remember I am hard of hearing and speak up and not talk so quiet in the first place." Okay then!:)
Brie watching Lexie feed the puppies and calling her nipples 'nickles'! She is so cute with them all!
Watching the puppies play with each other. They really are cute!
Listening to my kids talk to eachother about their days and their philosophies on the way home from school.
So for today... I am thankful to have things in my daily life that can still make me smile!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This post made me smile.
Like Greg, Allan is a "don't ask for directions" kind of guy. He has a GPS, but I'm really the one who should use it--I get lost very easily.
We always need to look for the things to make us smile--thanks for the reminder.
I'm still waiting to find a guy who does ask for directions... Anyway, my kids would have loved to see the puppies. Do you have pictures of them here? Big hug to everyone!
This post made me smile, too! Our children and spouse are certainly our best teachers in life:)
Post a Comment