7 years ago I remember being in labor and thinking I never wanted to do it again, yet so excited to see what our first little girl would look like... then she arrived and was just like a little doll! She was so little and perfect and was adored by everyone... even her 3 older brothers! The brothers only adored her for a couple of years, but everyone else still adores her. She is beautiful, smart, artistic and a great little helper. She is loving school and making friends and they all think she is funny! She is a great little athlete as well. She loves animals and all things outdoors! She also has the greatest laugh!!
I am so thankful to have Bryn in my life and hope I can let her know everyday how special she is and how thankful I am for her!! Happy Birthday to my amazing daughter!! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Little girls are so sweet. Happy Birthday to Bryn--she is a real cutie.
Post a Comment